With or without Volume I, you'll find plenty of new, high-profit potential strategies and methods in Jeff Cooper's newly updated Hit and Run Trading II. Broken up into 4 main sections highlighting 16 invaluable trading strategies, this updated version is a must for serious traders looking to take their trading and their returns to the next level. Can you profit from Hit & Run II without having read Volume I? Absolutely! Start making money today using Cooper's newest techniques and easy-to-master setups in this recently updated edition.
[Back to top]
Following up on his original collection of trading methods in Hit & Run Trading, is Jeff Cooper's second and equally exceptional book, Hit & Run Trading Volume II – recently updated! Discover how to capture the explosive moves in stocks in his latest work containing:
- 16 personal trading strategies
- Readily identifiable patterns you can consistently count on
- Over 200 information-packed pages in a large 8 ½ x 11 format
- 21 fully illustrated chapters with over 100 sample charts of real trades
- Cooper's finest learning sheets that will serve as your personal coach on a daily basis
- PLUS answers and insight into the most frequently asked questions about short-term trading.
Cooper's updated work presents 16 top-tier trading strategies broken out over 4 main sections:
1. Section One deals exclusively with momentum continuation patterns including: Hot IPO Pullbacks, Flat-Top Expansion Breakouts (this alone is worth the price of the book), Reversal New Highs Method, Intraday Relative Strength Trading Strategy, Extended Level Boomers, V-Thursts, Jack-in-the-Box setups and so many more!
2. Section Two features Cooper's top three advanced daytrading strategies including his best trading method, Stepping in Front of Size.
3. Section Three highlights more reversal strategies focusing on short-term reversal strategies that will allow you as Cooper puts it to “pounce on stocks as wrong-footed traders run for cover.”
4. Section Four focuses on the vitally important techniques of a Professional Trader that are often overlooked including money management, stop placement, exiting positions, daily preparation and more. Plus, an interview with the author and more than 40 actual learning sheets from Cooper's daily trading service.
Start increasing your profits using Coopers updated personal techniques and easy-to-master setups today!
[Back to top]
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 OPENING THOUGHTS 1
SECTION ONE MOMENTUM CONTINUATION PATTERNS 3
Chapter 2 HOT IPO PULLBACKS™ 5
Chapter 3 FLAT-TOP EXPANSION BREAKOUTS™ 13
Chapter 4 REVERSAL NEW HIGHTS METHOD™ 19
Chapter 5 INTRADAY RELATIVE STRENGTH
TRADING STRATEGY™ 25
Chapter 6 EXTENDED LEVEL BOOMERS™ 33
Chapter 7 NON-ADX 1-2-3-PULLBACKS™ 39
Chapter 8 JACK-IN-THE-BOX STRATEGY™ 45
Chapter 9 V-THRUSTS™ 51
SECTION TWO ADVANCED STEPPING IN FRONT OF SIZE™ 57
Chapter 10 STEPPING IN FRONT OF SIZE ON
NEW HIGHS AND NEW LOWS ™ 59
Chapter 11 STEPPING IN FRONT OF “SUBSTANTIAL” SIZE™ 63
Chapter 12 OFFERING KNOCKOUTS—AN ADVANCED
STEPPING IN FRONT OF SIZE™ STRATEGY 67
SECTION THREE MORE REVERSAL STRATEGIES 75
Chapter 13 EXPANSION RANGE DOUBLE STICKS™ 77
Chapter 14 BOOMERANGS™ 83
Chapter 15 IGUANAS™ 91
SECTION FOUR TECHNIQUES OF A PROFESSIONAL TRADER 97
Chapter 16 MAXIMIZING PROFITS WITH TRAILING STOPS 99
Chapter 17 WHEN TO HOLD 'EM AND WHEN TO FOLD 'EM 107
Chapter 18 PREPARING FOR DAILY BATTLE 113
Chapter 19 THE EDUCATION OF A STOCK TRADER 119
Chapter 20 THE BEST OF MY LEARNING SHEETS 129
Chapter 21 CONCLUDING REMARKS 173
APPENDIX CREATING THE HIT LIST 175
ABOUT THE AUTHOR 186
[Back to top]