Discover winning methods for daytrading and swing trading from the man who wrote the bible on short-term trading. Professional stock trader Jeff Cooper first released his original Hit & Run Trading Book almost a decade ago, taking the short-term trading world by storm. Now, he's back with a newly updated Hit & Run Trading Volume I. Jammed packed with a full arsenal of new tools and strategies to help day traders compete and survive in this fast-paced, volatile arena.
[Back to top]
“IBM reports better than expected earnings before the opening. After trading as much as 4 5/8 points higher, Big Blue begins to implode. I sell it short at 115 1/8 and before I blink the stock collapses to 110. I cover my short position for a 5 1/8 point profit for 23 minutes work. Thank you very much… NEXT!”
Jeff Cooper is back with a newly updated Hit & Run Trading Volume I. Delivering a day-by-day trading plan of attack, this comprehensive manual is your key to conquering the market on a daily basis.
Join Jeff as he reveals his most intimate winning methods for daytrading and short trading the market. While the traditional “buy and hold” strategy may work well in bull markets, Cooper's “Hit & Run” methods work in ALL markets. His easy to follow methods will show you exactly:
- Which stocks to focus on each day
- Where to place your buy stops and sell short stops
- The precise amount of risk you should take
- And how to take the psychology out of trading in his NEW! Mind Over Money chapter!
PLUS, you'll gain access to Jeff's personal arsenal of strategies including:
- Stepping in Front of Size – learn how to buy a stock just moments before the big boys!
- 1-2-3-Pullback's – discover the three-day setup that consistently triggers 4-15 point gains within just days!
- Expansion Breakouts – master the one breakout that consistently leads to further gains.
- The power of Creating the Daily Hit List – learn how to recognize which stocks are rapidly moving and which setups to use to trade them – invaluable knowledge to keep you ahead of the game!
A true trading sensation and classic – now in it's newly updated format!
[Back to top]
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 THE OPENING BELL 1
Chapter 2 TERMS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING 5
Chapter 3 RULES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN—EXCEPT THESE 9
Chapter 4 CREATING THE HIT LIST 13
PART ONE MAIN STRATEGIES 17
Chapter 5 EXPANSION BREAKOUTS™ 19
Chapter 6 1-2-3-PULLBACKS™ 31
Chapter 7 STEPPING IN FRONG OF SIZE™ 47
Chapter 8 EXPANSION PIVOTS™ 59
Chapter 9 180's™ 69
PART TWO ANCILLARY STRATEGIES 79
Chapter 10 GILLIGAN'S ISLAND™ 81
Chapter 11 BOOMERS™ 89
Chapter 12 SLINGSHOTS™ 97
Chapter 13 WHOOPS™ 103
Chapter 14 LIZARDS™ 113
Chapter 15 SECONDARIES 119
Chapter 16 PUTTING THE PIECES TOGETHER --
The Most Important Chapter 127
Chapter 17 MIND OVER MONEY 137
Chapter 18 WALKING THE TALK: A WEEK OF HIT-
AND-RUN TRADING 143
Chapter 19 THE CLOSING BELL 151
ABOUT THE AUTHOR 173
[Back to top]
Top of Page
© 1996-2018, Traders Library
A Far Corner Company