Today’s financial markets are unlike any other economic environment in history. From the highs of the dot-com era to the lows of the “Great Recession,” unprecedented events have led to the explosive boom and bust periods of the last 20 years. Combined with ever-advancing technology and access to a non-stop stream of information, it’s clear that making money in the markets today requires a new kind of trader.
Meet a group of these new traders, who have defied the odds in an industry where only a small percent make it past their first year—or their first blowout. Learn how they came together to have their most successful year ever in the midst of the greatest financial crisis of their generation.
Their improbable and inspiring stories illustrate the highly adaptable nature of the Modern Trader:
• Sean, who gave up the comfort of a highly successful corporate career to chase his dreams –and continues to always look for the next big opportunity…
• Marc, the natural talent who made back one day’s six-figure loss in just three days, and hasn't looked back, forging a successful trading career…
• Scott, the dedicated Iron Man competitor who represents the firm with his expert analysis on CNBC and other national financial media…
• Evan, the skilled technical analyst who shares his talents by training and educating the next generation of professionals, and…
• Nadav, who emigrated alone at age 18 from South Africa to the United States, and through hard work and a positive mindset is truly living the American Dream.
By joining forces, they are now leading a revolution in trading education.This book is a rare opportunity to gain insight from the lessons learned along the trading journey of true professionals. And there is a lot to learn from these pros; online tips, videos, and other extras will help you get the most out of the lessons they share in The Modern Trader.
Their stories will inspire you to achieve financial success on your own terms, and their lessons will equip you with the powerful tools you need to go out and conquer today’s markets.
[Back to top]